Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

My Challenging Goals For Term Three


We are learning about goals, we had to make new challenging goals for writing, reading and maths. I know I have learned this when I can persuade someone using interesting words , read texts and understand them and get my division correct. These are my goals for term three


My goal for writing is to persuade people by using interesting words. This is important because  I will be able to put it on my blog and persuade people around the world to do something. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to write interesting persuading sentences.


My goal for Reading  is to understand what the texts mean and read other sorts of stories. This is important because we will be able to understand other books that have really big words.The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be  to read chapter books everyday and reread the text if I don’t know what a word
means


My goal for Maths is to learn my division and use two types of strategies to solve problems. This is important because I will be able to get my division  right when I do a speed test. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be practice my division and solve maths problems with two strategies every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.