Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

My Reflection Of This Year

We are learning to reflect on the work we have done this year. I know I have learnt this when I have reflected on things we have done this year. Here is my reflection of why it is better to use chrome books than books.


How has having a net book, connected to the  internet, helped my learning this year?
Having a net book connected to the internet helps us with our learning because we can teach people how to work out equations using our blogs. You also don’t have to find words in a thesaurus because you can just find words by going on the online thesaurus. You also don't have to look in a dictionary to find the definition or the correct spelling of a word because you can use the online dictionary to find the definition and the correct spelling. Another good thing about having a Chromebook is you get to use Google chrome which is faster than the internet and Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.